Tuesday 10 June 2014

Tungku Beach.





 Tungku Beach is a popular scenic hangout in Brunei, it is a great spot to catch a beautiful sunset.



One of the most talked about activities at tungku beach will be a ATV (all-terrain vehicle) adventure ride. You can find them at the open plot of land.

If you love adventure, i'll suggest you go for their guide tour, they will allocate guides to bring you around, into the off trails alongside the beach. It was so fun, at first I was scared, but after my dad forced me to ride, hmm.. i cant express how i feel, but it was fun. haha just one word, "fun".

Be sure you're dressed for the occasion, the off road trial can get pretty wet and muddy on rainy days, insect repellent will come handy too! The beaches in Brunei can sometimes be infested with sand flies. Bites from sand flies can be nasty, it can take up to week or months to heal. I got one, sigh.

This could be a good time for you to bring your family to the beach, relaxing, the beach is rather safe for swimming, as long you keep a close watch over your children. You can usually watch sunset here in brunei between 5.30 pm - 6.30 pm

Thats all for today, i will post lots of picture of me and family at Tungku Beach, and thank you for reading!

My brother and my youngest sister.
Picture of me





While waiting for sunset.

Sunset at Tungku Beach







Sunset at Tungku Beach






No comments:

Post a Comment