Friday 13 June 2014

Agro Technology Park


Perhaps it is safe to say that the new favourite destination for local tourists in Brunei recently is the Taman Agro-Technology Park in Tungku that is run by the Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources through the ministry Development.

I were pleasantly impressed with the view!

According to my research, Agro-Technology Park located in Tungku. (well, I lived near there) Mukim Gadong, it established as a one-stop centre for the development of industries in the community that offers opportunities to small, medium and large industrial enterprises.

I did not take a lot of picture of the surrounding, I was there for playing Frisbee with my friends. 

The entrance leading to Agro-Technology Park, there is an open air parking space across the entrance whereby you can see quite a few foods vendors selling snacks and beverages.

There is green house selling fresh flowers! if you walk further into the park, another side of the green house is for planting vegetables. They do have vegetables like Sawi Manis, Tomatoes, and so on and rare animals such as ostrich, turkey bird and deer. That's all I know because I don't really like animals~ I couldnt get close enough to take a picture.












No comments:

Post a Comment