Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hiking at Tasek Lama.





Welcome to Tasek Lama!

I had a tiring weekend, me and my friends went to Tasek Lama with the intention of hiking and jogging for the sake of our fitness, after being given so many homeworks and having so much problems of life these days, going to Tasek Lama might be a good to relieve our stresses!

Tasek Lama has changed so much over the years and it has been months since I've last came.


 The view from the top was fantastic! You don't get to see this everyday!! I am afraid of height but look, I manage hike this high. hehe!


The most relaxing sight of the day was the waterfall. I took quite a few picture of the waterfall too. I'm not sure how many waterfalls are there in brunei either. hm
Butterflies~


When I reached at the top, my friends was already there waiting for me. It was tiring, and need more than one bottle for drink!
Found this cutie! 

 After hiking, took few picture before we go. After that day, my legs still hurt till today~





No comments:

Post a Comment